- Original V-Pet
- Pendulum Progress
- Pendulum X
- Digimon Accelerator
- Digimon Mini
- Digivice iC / Burst
- Digimon Twin
- Xros Wars Mini
The Digimon Accelerator is a Digimon virtual pet with features like the Accel Grip, the Matrix Sensor that can scan DDP chips as well as your hand. It features the three-pronged connector, and a removable face plate allows you to change the paper skin underneath.
Set-Up and Game Play
The device will prompt you to enter your name, birth date, and the time. After that, place the Matrix Sensor on your hand to get your Digitama.
- Scanning: There are 2 functions in scanning using the Matrix Sensor.
- DNA Scan: Place the matrix sensor on your hand or something that conducts electricity to get DNA.
- DDP Scan: Place the matrix sensor on the chip of DDPs to get food, DNA and weapons.
- Digimon Command: You can view your Digimon's data here.
- Digimon: Here, you can view your Digimon's Name, Age, Weight, DNA Type, Level, Attribute, whether you can Battle and Jogress, the Hunger Status, the Strength Status, the DP (Digimon Points) Gauge, the Win Ratio, X Points (If you win a battle against a Pendulum X, the X Point Gauge will go up by 1), and DNA Code (the Digimon's data in numerical form).
- DNA: Here, you can see the DNA Gauges for the 3 types of DNA items your Digimon can take.
- X Points: Battle with the Pendulum X and if the Pendulum X is at the Perfect or Ultimate level, a victory will give you one point (two points if you win by a Tera Hit). If you are a Perfect or Ultimate Digimon when the gauge is filled you will evolve into Omegamon X (Justice Genome), Dukemon X (Evil Genome), or AlforceV-Dramon X (Nature Genome). In the Ultimate Genome, this is replaced with Mini Points, and the points are obtained by battling with a Digimon Mini; this unlocks Dorumon's line.
- Tamer Command: You can see your Name, Birthdates and Tamer Level. In the Nature and Ultimate Genomes, your name affects the DNA code for every Digimon. Higher levels allow you to get more DNA Items from DNA Scanning. Check the DNA Scanning page for more information. The Tamer Level info is below:
|50 Battles Fought
|100 Battles Fought
- Items: In this section, you have all the items you have received from scanning. There are 3 types of items:
- Food Items: These are used outside of battle to treat your Digimon. You can hold up to 3 of each.
- DNA: There are 8 types of DNA Items. These are used outside of battle and will increase the DNA gauges. Unlike Food and Weapon Items, you can hold up to 9 of each DNA Item. These have influence on evolution.
- Weapon Items: There are 18 weapons and these are only usable before a battle to aid your Digimon. You can hold up to 3 of each.
- Training Command: This is where your Digimon will train. A successful training session will increase your Digimon's strength naturally. Before battle, you are shown the Accel Bar, which is a bar graph you can increase by continuously pressing the Accel Grip. By doing this, you will increase the number of times the Digi-Core revolves. This is shown by the RPM counter. If you stop at a certain position when doing so, you may be able to Blast Evolve. Unlike the Pen X 3.0, your Digimon stays in the same form, but its appearance changes to make it look more menacing. Blast evolution uses 30 DP and only occurs at the Perfect and Ultimate stage. Your Digimon's attack power will double, and the Hyper Hit becomes a One-Hit-Kill. Now, there are two options here as well.
- Care Command: Here, you can wipe the screen clear when your Digimon poops and turn the lights off when your is ready to sleep. A full 8 hours' sleep is necessary to refill the DP Gauge.
- Connect Command: The Digimon Accelerator has three options for connecting:
- Battle: You are able to battle Digimon Accelerators and other three-pronged pets. You can only use a weapon when battling against Digimon Accelerators.
- Trade: You can trade items with other Digimon Accelerators.
- Jogress: Jogress your Digimon with other Digimon Accelerators.
PAUSE OPTION: Unlike previous V-Pets, the Digimon Accelerator has no Pause Option. Like the D-Scanner, The Digimon Accelerator has a save function. It will automatically save when your Digimon evolves so you are able to "load" the data back if you happen to have to change batteries. So you can just stick the plastic tab back in to disconnect the battery if you are not going to use it for a period of time. The Digimon will reset to its state at the time immediately following its last evolution.