D-Ark Version 2.0
Guilmon - Attributes Vi, HP7, and AP2. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Growmon - Attributes Vi, HP10, and AP2. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
MegaloGrowmon - Attributes Vi, HP13, and AP3. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Dukemon - Attributes Vi, HP14, and AP3. MegaHit: Push more than 27 times.
Labramon: Attributes Va, HP7, and AP1, MegaHit: Shake 6 times.
Shiisamon: Attributes Va, HP10, and AP2, MegaHit: Shake 5 times
Cerberumon: Attributes Va, HP13, and AP4, MegaHit: Shake 5 times
Anubimon: Attributes Va, HP14, and AP5, MegaHit: Shake 5 times
Renamon - Up, Down, A, B
Kyuubimon - Down, A, B, Up
Taomon - Up, Down, B, A
Sakuyamon - Up, B, A, Down
Youkomon - Down, A, B, Up
Doumon - Up, Down, B, A
Kuzuhamon - Up, B, A, Down
- Digimon evolve into the Adult stage after 10 wins, Perfect after 15 wins and Ultimate after 20 wins.
- The Dark Renamon line evolves as follows.
- If Renamon has two or less losses after 10 victories it will evolve into Kyuubimon. Three or more losses will result in Youkomon.
- If you have 14 or less Digimon entries in your Notes section and get to 15 victories it will result in Doumon. 15 or more entries will result in Taomon.
- If you get 20 victories, and you have 79% or less Win Ratio you will get Sakuyamon. An 80% Win Ratio or higher will get Kuzuhamon.
- If you feed an Evoluter to Renamon before his Adult stage has been established, it will become Youkomon when it's ready to evolve. The same is for the higher evolutions.
Battle Map Areas
Area 1: To Clear; 8000
ToyAgumon, Kokuwamon, Gabumon
Secret A: To Clear; 4000
(Clear Area 1 with less than 9000 steps)
Candmon, Sepikmon, Mantaraymon
Area 2: To Clear; 9000
Garurumon, Gabumon, Hawkmon
Area 3: To Clear; 10,000
Sethmon, Thunderballmon, Elecmon
Secret B: To Clear; 4000
(Clear Area 3 with less than 12,000 steps)
Moosemon, Hanumon, Aquilamon
Area 4: To Clear; 11,000
Garurumon, Baromon, Sepikmon
Area 5: To Clear; 12,000
Setmon, Devidramon, Scorpiomon
Secret C: To Clear; 4000
(Clear area 5 with less than 15,000 steps)
WereGarurumon, Etemon, Mephismon
Area 6: To Clear; 13,000
Hanumon, Moosemon, Karatenmon
Secret S: To Clear; 4000
(SwanLink 3 times or more by the end of Area 6)
KingEtemon, Ashuramon, SkullSatamon
Area 7: To Clear; 14,000
MetalGarurumon, Piemon, Beelzebumon
FINAL: To Clear; 15,000
(Clear Area 7 with less than 15,000 steps)
Piemon, Beelzebumon, Hououmon