Pendulum Progress 2.0 - Armageddon's Army
Pendulum Progress Version 2 Evo Chart
Click to Enlarge
This Digimon is born from the egg
From Puttomon: wait about one hour
From Cupimon: Train in Morning
From Cupimon: Train in Noon
From Cupimon: Train in Night
Get a Mega with Master Status, let it die and hatch the new egg (The previous Mega does not have to leave an egg, make sure you don't use the reset button either). Train the fresh/in-training in morning with no penalties and you'll get a Lucemon.
From Patamon/Terriermon/Impmon: 0-1 Care Mistakes, Train in morning
From Patamon/Terriermon/Impmon: 2+ Care Mistakes, Train in morning
From Patamon/Terriermon/Impmon: 0-2 Care Mistakes, Train in noon
From Patamon/Terriermon/Impmon: 3+ Care Mistakes, Train in noon
From Patamon/Terriermon/Impmon: 0-3 Care Mistakes, Train in night
From Patamon/Terriermon/Impmon: 4+ Care Mistakes, Train in night
From any Adult Digimon: 0-1 Care Mistakes, Train in morning, 80 battles
Angemon + Tyranomon (PenProg1)
Angemon + Witchmon (PenProg2)
Angemon + Dobermon (PenProg3)
Witchmon + Angemon (D-Scan2)
Witchmon + XV-mon (PenProg1)
Witchmon + Angemon (PenProg2)
Witchmon + Aquilamon (PenProg3)
Angemon + Tailmon (D-Scan2)
From any Adult Digimon: 0-3 Care Mistakes, Train in noon, 30 battles
From any Adult Digimon: Train in night, 50 battles
From any Adult Digimon: 0-4 Care Mistakes, Train in night, 30 battles
From any Perfect Digimon: 0 Care Mistakes, Train in morning, 200 battles, 60% wins
Bastemon + MetalGreymon (PenProg1)
Bastemon + HolyAngemon (PenProg2)
Bastemon + WereGarurumon X (PenProg3)
HolyAngemon + AngeWomon (D-Scan2)
From any Perfect Digimon: 0-3 Care Mistakes, Train in morning, 50 battles
HolyAngemon + MegaloGrowmon (PenProg1)
HolyAngemon + Bastemon (PenProg2)
HolyAngemon + GrappLeomon (PenProg3)
Bastemon + Antiramon (D-Scan2)
From any Perfect Digimon: 0-2 Care Mistakes, Train in noon, 50 battles
From any Perfect Digimon: Train in night, 100 battles, 60% wins
1. A Care Mistake is when your Digimon cries out and you fail to attend to it before it gives up. Your Digimon will do this when its hearts run out or when it's time to turn out the lights. Waking the Digimon from sleep also counts as a Care Mistake.|
2. Training only counts for evolution when successful.
3. If you do not have a high enough Win Ratio (but at least 50%) and the time has elapsed for evolution yet all other conditions are met, an extra 4 hours will be added onto your condition time.
4. If your Digimon dies after a full life and was taken very well care of, it may leave behind an egg. This is what is called a "Traited Egg" and once hatched it will give you an extra 10% of evolving to Perfect. The results are cumulative also, so numerous generations of Traited Eggs will add 10% for each generation. Master Status will not be inherited though.
5. Evolution is determines by three factors: 1) Care Mistakes, 2) Time Zone of Training, 3) Amount of Battles & Training. The more Battles you fight the better, don't hesitate to exceed the base requirements. If it says "Train in [time]" focus your training then; you must deplete all DP for it to count. Time Zones are as follows.
* Morning = 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
6. If your Digimon is about to Die it has a 50% of coming back to life.
* Day = 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
* Night = 5:00 PM - 7:00 AM
7. Some Digimon aren't accessible without a second Pendulum Progress or D-Scanner. When it says the Jogres requirements, the first Digimon is the one in your Progress. So Angemon + Witchmon means YOUR Angemon plus another person's Witchmon will get you the resulting Digimon. Also, all Jogresses with the Pendulum Progresses are just flip-flopped. If you Jogres Angemon with a Witchmon, The Angemon will become Angewomon, while the Witchmon will become Antiramon.